YOU’VE GOT THIS! ❤️
I don’t know about y’all, but I’m sure going to try my best to have a good week. I spent last week sick, mix that with being pregnant, and you can imagine that last week kicked my butt. But, it’s a new week and I’m on the mend. 😊
I hope this week treats you well, buddies.
Good morning! I hope you all enjoyed the Easter weekend, and if you’re anything like me you wish it wasn’t Monday. With that being said, it’s week 2 of Inspirational Monday! This week I am dedicating the quote to my amazing husband. 🙂
For me, and my marriage, this quote applies so well. Barak and I may not be each other’s first loves, but we are each other’s last. And knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with him makes all the other heartbreaks I’ve felt completely worth it.
Hey friends! Today I’m going to start a challenge of sorts. Starting today I am going to post an inspirational/motivational quote every Monday. The challenge here is: for me to keep up with this idea, and for you to take each weeks quote to heart and have an AWESOME week! 🙂
I am loving the first quote for this series! Far too often we let self doubt stand in the way of doing something we love or are passionate about. This week I want you to think about something you’ve been wanting to do, but have let doubt stop you. Then, I want you to remind yourself that you CAN do it! I believe in you. 🙂
I hope you all have a fantastic week!
Hey there! I thought I’d start off with a few facts about who I am! 🙂
- I’m 24. I’ll be 25 in October. I still have a hard time grasping that I’m not a teenager anymore haha.
- I’m married to my dream man. Our 2nd wedding anniversary is in December. 🙂
- I have a 2 year old son (Titan Alexander) and a baby girl on the way.
- My top 3 favorite shows of all time are: FRIENDS (duh), The Office, and New Girl.
- I’m a total homebody.
- I don’t LOVE pizza in the same ways that everyone else seems to love pizza. Give me a plate of spaghetti instead, please. 🙂
- I’m going on 3 years cigarette free. Let me just repeat that… 3 YEARS BABY! 🙂
- I’m right handed, except for when I throw a ball or anything related to playing a sport.
- I still love Twilight.
- I desperately want to love coffee, but no matter how many ways I’ve tried drinking it, I just can’t.
I hope this gives you a little insight into who I am! Let me know if we have anything in common! 🙂
Hi there! Welcome to One Inspired Momma! My name is Chelsea, I am a wife, a toddler boy mom, and expecting baby number 2 in June! I enjoy DIY crafts, home decor, and spending time with my little family.
On this blog you can expect to read about my journeys through motherhood, simple recipes and DIYs for around the house, and a random mixture of other things I enjoy. 🙂
I hope you enjoy what you find here and decide to stick around! 🙂