One of my favorite things about fall is the beautiful colors! Today, I’m sharing four nail colors that I’m loving this season. 🙂 I love having a fresh manicure, it’s one of the best ways to make me feel special. However, having two little ones to chase around, I have a tough time finding time to paint my nails. Anyone else know my struggle?!
Anchor Down – Essie
Fall for NYC – Essie
Stop, Drop, and Shop – Essie
Say it ain’t Soho – Essie
This post is not sponsored by Essie.
Out of these four colors, I’d definitely have to say that Anchor Down is my favorite! I love the blue with grey undertones. What are some of your favorite colors this fall?
I have no affiliation with the websites linked below. I found them all on Pinterest. 🙂
Fall is such a cozy time of year, and when I think of fall there are certain foods that always come to mind. Here’s a few of my favorite (sweet) things to eat during this season. 🙂
Click here for a recipe. 🙂
So, basically, I love anything with apples or caramel! 😉 To many people’s surprise, I am not a fan of pumpkin anything. Shocking, I know!
Comment down below and let me know what your favorite fall treats are! 🙂
Hey there, buddies! Today I’m sharing my Fall Bucket List with you. 🙂
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Go on a hayride
- Make tons of apple related desserts
- Hand out candy to trick or treaters
- Tell spooky stories around a bonfire
- Sit on my front porch, a lot 🙂
- Go stargazing with my husband
This list may seem simple, but I enjoy the little things in life. My husband and I have very crazy schedules, so all in all as long as I get to spend some time in the nice weather with my family I’ll be satisfied. 🙂
I’d love to know what’s on your fall bucket list this year!
Hey there! Happy first day of Blogtober! 🙂 My first EVER Blogtober post is going to be a little “get to know me” kind of deal. So, here we go!
- First off, hi, my name is Chelsea.
- I am married to the man of my dreams, our 2nd wedding anniversary is in December.
- I have two kids. Titan is 2.5 years old, and Mia is 3 months old. 🙂
- I was born and raised in Southern Illinois, which is where I still live.
- I just recently discovered my love for coffee. My coffee of choice is Starbucks Veranda blend with Vanilla Caramel creamer.
- My birthday is in October, so loving fall runs in my blood. 😉
- I work full time, mom full time, wife full time, and try to blog full time.
- My all time, without a doubt I will watch over and over, TV shows are: Friends and The Office.
- Rachel Hollis is my “spirit animal”.
- Will Ferrell is my favorite actor.
I hope you feel like you know me a little better now! See ya back here tomorrow, folks. 🙂
Good morning, buddies! To get us all excited about fall (in case you weren’t already) I’ve compiled a list of things to do in the Southern Illinois area this season. 🙂
- Mt. Vernon Fall Festival – September 28-30
- Woodlawn Haunted Woods Opening Night – September 28
- Nashville Fall Festival – September 28-29
- Kimmundy Log Cabin Village Fall Festival – September 29-30 & October 6-7
- Fall Family Night Hayride (Salem) – October 5
- JCHS Heritage Festival (Mt.Vernon) – October 6-7
- Little Egypt Festival (Salem) – October 6
- Vandalia Fall Festival – October 13
- Carlyle Haunted Trail – October 19-20
- Marlow’s Pumpkin Patch Fall Finale – October 20-21
- Centralia Halloween Parade – October 27
- Witches Night Out (Lebanon) – October 28
Let me know in the comments if there’s any events that I’ve missed!
Hey guys! I attempted making my first printable! I’ve been getting into “fall mode” and I thought it would be nice to create a simple fall printable.
It’s free to download! I hope y’all enjoy it, and I’m hoping to start making more! 🙂
Click here for your FREE download! 🙂
It’s September, which means we should soon be welcoming fall into our lives. Cooler weather, beautiful colors, bonfires, pumpkin patches, Halloween, and the list could keep going. Fall is such a cozy time of year, which is why I have an entire list of movies that fit in perfectly with this time of year.
Grab a blanket and your choice of warm beverage, it’s time to get cozy friends! 😉
- Practical Magic
- October Sky
- The entire Harry Potter Series
- Hocus Pocus
- Remember the Titans
- Sleepy Hollow
- The Rocky series
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- The Sound of Music
- The Patriot
- The Halloween series
- The Addams Family
Be sure to let me know what your go to snuggle on the couch fall movies are! 🙂